- ASM and Eli Wallace Present Friday, October 6, 2023 @8 PM
- ASM Presents Elliott Sharp: Occam's Machete Thursday, October 12, 2023 @8 PM
- ASM Presents The Sway Machinery's The Dream Past: A Sonic Conjuring Thursday, September 21, 2023 @7:30 PM
- ASM Presents The Why at Mama Tried Wednesday, September 13, 2023 @7:30 PM
- ASM Presents A Dying Person (chamber opera, not literally a dying person) Monday, June 12, 2023 @7:30 PM
- ASM Presents Infrequent Seams Wednesday, Thursday, and Saturday, June 7, 8, and 10, 2023 @8 PM
- ASM Presents Infrequent Seams Festival Monday, December 19, 2022 @8 PM
- ASM, Opera On Tap, and Kinesis Project dance theatre present Capacity, or: the Work of CracklingSaturday-Sunday, September 24-25, 2022 @5 PM
Why aren't you involved with us?
Don't know how? FIND OUT!
(Includes info on submitting scores)
Or, subscribe to the mailing list:
powered by monkeypod
Find us online
ASM SLEEPS AROUND
In 2004, Anti-Social Music inaugurated a commissioning/collaboration program they called "Anti-Social Music Sleeps Around," in which we approached artists working outside the concert music world and offered them the tools and assistance to write a chamber work. The first two installments, with the New Jersey hip-hop trio dälek and Detroit's His Name Is Alive, appear on Anti-Social Music's 2012 release, "Anti-Social Music Sleeps Around," limited to 400 copies of 180-gram vinyl (w/ download code), presented within a truly unique jacket: an exclusive paperboard edition of multimedia artist Scrapworm's interactive 3-D cube-like sculpture "electrons shifting." You can listen for free on Bandcamp.
See our store page for our other releases... and more.